|Task: || |
You have recently secured a role as a Registered Nurse working with the World Health Organisation (WHO). Congratulations! This is your dream job. WHO are quick to put your skills and knowledge to good use and ask you to prepare a Community Profile Report.
Using the ten categories of the ‘SDH Assessment Circle’ as a guide (Clendon & Munns, 2019, p. 132), describe the health of a community of your choice.
You may choose 5 SDHs to discuss in your report. Based on your skills and knowledge, please conclude your report with basic recommendations.
To further assist you in this task, please follow the below link for more information regarding the ‘SDH Assessment Circle’:
Clendon, J.,& Munns, A. (2019). Community health and wellness: Principles of primary health care. Elsevier.(see Chapter 5, pp XXXXXXXXXX)
Clendon, J.,&Munns, A. (2019).Community health and wellness: Principles of primary health care.Elsevier.(see Appendix A The McMurrayCommunity Assessment Framework, pp XXXXXXXXXX)
|reparation: ||Read the task carefully and identify the key areas you need to address. Revise lectures and readings. Revise CDU Governance Documents under ‘Unit Information’. When writing your report, ensure that you refer to follow the documents below, as this is what your markers will be using: |
Please also click below to view the table outlining the differences and similarities between essays and reports, examples of assessment 2 and presentation check list. Students are advised to complete this check list prior to submitting their assessment.
- The marking criteria/rubric
- The CDU APA referencing guide
- Differences and similarities between essays and reports
- 1st example of Assessment 2 1st example of Assessment 2 - Alternative Formats
- 2nd example of Assessment 2 2nd example of Assessment 2 - Alternative Formats
- 3rd example of Assessment 2 3rd example of Assessment 2 - Alternative Formats
- Presentation check list Presentation check list - Alternative Formats XXXXXXXXXXrevised 6th August, 2020)
| Presentation: ||Written Report |
| Assessment criteria: || |
This assessment will be marked against the following criteria:
- Ability to interpret and address topic
- Written expression
- Using the literature effectively
- Structure, logical sequencing & flow of information
- CDU APA referencing
XXXXXXXXXXSafeAssign Submission Instructions