Policy Analysis CAPTA
I need a 8 page policy analysis on CAPTA I have attached 2 previous essays on CAPTA which it has to be incorporated to the analysis, most of the answers are on the 2 essays attached.
Describe the problems that first necessitated the policy, provide historical background of the policy, describe the details of the policy, and briefly comment on how the policy has succeeded or failed to achieve its stated goals
You will draw onat least5 academic sources, including books, articles, government and non-profit websites. You are expected to provide correct APA in text citations and references, and you will be graded on these.
Please follow the outline below. A specific number of points will be awarded for each section of the paper, so to get a good grade you must address each section. Additional points will also be awarded for writing/grammar, appropriate content, and conceptualization. Creative title and/or use of quotes and pictures that make your paper more meaningful will also earn points towards your grade. A grading rubric based on the paper outline will be returned to you with your paper.
IMPORTANT TIP: USE SUBJECTS HEADINGS IN YOUR PAPER(SUBJECT HEADINGS ARE TITLES THAT DIVIDE YOUR PAPER INTO SECTIONS. FOR EXAMPLE, IN THESE INSTRUCTIONS TWO SUBJECT HEADINGS “OVERVIEW” AND “OUTLINE” DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO DIFFERENT SECTIONS OF THE PAPER). YOU MAY USE THE OUTLINE TO CREATE YOUR SUBJECT HEADINGS.
Outline:please include all topics in this outline
(Following the section lengths here will give you a paper that is 5.5 pages long, excluding references)
1. Introduction- what policy will you be looking at and why is it important to social work?(1 paragraph)
2. Please describe the social problem that necessitated this policy, what social problem is the policy intended to address. (Hint: this is a good place to include data that shows the extent of a social problem, you may use charts make sure you cite your sources)(1 page)
3. Historical Background of the Policy- how did the policy come to be adopted? Who was for it, and who was against it. Which previous policies did it build upon, if any? Please include any significant details about the passage/adoption(2.5pages)
4. Describe the policy:(3pages)
-how is it expected to work?Any “theory”or scientific basis for the policy?
-what does it provide?
-who is covered and how?
-how will it be implemented?
-expected outcomes and goals
-administrative auspices (who is responsible for administering the policy)
-how is it funded?
5. Has the policy been successful? Describe successes and failures (Hint: this is another place to use data or empirical studies) (1 page)
6. Conclusions (1 paragraph)
7. References (minimum 5)