Select any two real-world business organisations and compare organizational/employees’ performance between your selected organisations. Analyse the human resource management (HRM) practices in your chosen companies and show the impact of HRM practices on job satisfaction and employee performance.
Analyse the human resource management (HRM) practices in these two organisations. HRM practices could be comparatively better, good, not bad, or poor. Establish a correlation between the HRM practices with job satisfaction and employee performance. Did you find any relationship with better HRM practices with job satisfaction and employee performance?
Essay Task Details:
Select any two real-world business organisations, it could be local, multinational, or global business organisations. While finding the business organisations you may consider one organisation with relatively better HRM practices and other one with relatively poor HRM practices. Find organizational/employees’ performance between these two organisations, which could be high, medium, or low.
2. Write a 250 words introduction discussing employees’ performance and HRM practices.
3. Write approximately 1000 words per organization on:
a. Analyse the human resource management (HRM) practices use by the organisation.
b. State organizational/employees’ performance in terms of either sales, production or revenues earned, and
c. find any relationship with better HRM practices with job satisfaction and employee performance.
4. Write a 250 words conclusion recommending appropriate HRM practices to your selected organisation, where the organizational/employees’ performance is below standard.
5. Write a reference list correctly:
– It must use the Harvard referencing style.
The work should be in the format of a research essay following the academic style. The essay must contain:
o Cover Page
o Table of Contents
2. Sections and Sub Sections Covering Part A Questions (You Must Choose Suitable Headings)
3. Sections and Sub Sections Covering Part B Questions (You Must Choose Suitable Headings)
5. List of References that Align with Approved Referencing Format
6. Appendices as required
Develop the report by using peer-reviewed journal articles. While using a minimum of twelve (12) journal articles is expected,use between sixteen (16) and twenty (20) research sources. Please note that many of the references you use must come from peer reviewed journal articles and that these articles should not be the same as the ones provided in the textbook and tutorials.
Furthermore, please note that using WIKIPEDIA and other online encyclopedia is not allowed.