This project requires you to apply your new knowledge and skills through the development of a Customer Service Plan.
The plan should be based around the organisation from the Case Study, or another fictional small-medium sized business. If not choosing the scenario provided, you can check the suitability of your chosen business with the Technical Advisers.
Your Customer Service Plan should focus on the actions required to carry out the recommendations made in your case study report, and include the following information:
• Identify the current needs and priorities of the organisation
• The type of data you need to enhance customer service and how this will be obtained
• Strategies to engage customers and meet their needs including the relevant products and services on offer
• Communication techniques to use with customers, including written, oral and the use of technology
• Strategies to increase sales while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
• Methods to diagnose problems with customer service, and to determine appropriate solutions
• Techniques to capture customer, staff and supplier feedback and how you will review customer satisfaction
• Training you will implement in order to meet these objectives
• The budget for implementing these changes, and for ongoing customer service systems
• How the new customer service strategies align to best practice within the industry, and any current industry trends
• How the plan will be implemented, monitored and reviewed.
Ensure at least three (3) appendices are included and explain their purposes.
A sample template has been provided to assist you with this task – you are welcome to use this template and modify it to your needs, or choose a format of your own design.
Ensure that your submission is
(i) Grammatically correct
(iii) In simple English
(iv) Comprises of an average of 15 words for each sentence with,
(v) Separate headings and paragraphs for each new content/topic for discussion. Include references to relevant legislation, which must be defined and explained.
Attach any models, tools, resources which could be used in an organisation to improve the situation presented. e.g. flowchart on customer service process). (Tip: Read all text aloud to identify any gaps and correct, and ask another person to proofread to check for accuracy – before you submit).
Your document should comprise of:
(i) Introduction (an overview of the situation, what you are trying to achieve and your intended outcomes. Refer to the format required which is a plan of action – demonstrating your knowledge in this unit and how organisations can improve their documents.
(ii) Body (or most significant part of the presentation, with key details). Please do not use the word “body” as a heading. This is the largest part of your submission. Use headings that are relevant, include templates, tools and charts where appropriate. For each heading, discuss and demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of this unit. Reflect on what you have learned. Refer to risks, costs (if relevant), legislation, models, or templates or resources that you are aware of, and then finally,
(iii) Conclusion (or recommendations). Use an appropriate heading and then state actions which could be taken to ensure correct completion and finalisation.
The document is to contain a minimum of 1,500 words in total. Any attachments should not be included in the word count.