For this analysis, you are to first complete the Excel file that is included on Canvas. Follow the instructions on Sheet1 to download and copy EDGAR data into this workbook/file. Complete the Financial Ratios in the FS Ratios sheet. (I chose DROPBOX)
You are then to write one to two pages (do not go over two pages, and do not allow Word to add an extra blank page to your file) of analysis, using the included template, Analysis template (the template includes dummy text, but use the format. You can add headings and use single space, if you want.). Your analysis should answer:
· What is the company, and what does it do?
· What major trends/changes do you see in your firm’s ratios? I know there is not much to compare with this data, but focus on any major changes between the periods.
· What do the levels of the ratios show? (e.g. Does the current ratio show a healthy firm? Is the ROA and ROE low/high? How does Net Profit Margin look? Etc.)
· Analyze each category of ratios. You do not have to address each ratio specifically, but what does each area show for your firm?
· Any other relevant information. Address areas that seem small, large, off, interesting, etc.
You do not have to simply answer these points in this order. Write a narrative of your analysis and answer them in what you write up. This should be in the language of a report to your boss, the CFO of the company, a quick read of the analysis of your company.