Explain as much as possible
1.What is a promotion and give examples of 5 different methods of promotion?
2.You will need to access the marketing plan for your organisation to decide on the marketing promotional activities. What does a marketing plan consist of? What do these sections tell you
3. . How would you commence research into a new market
4.What online sources could you access to support the planning of your promotional activities? Provide 2 examples.
5. Describe in detail the importance of cultural awareness in international promotion.
6. What does the budgeting stage of planning a promotion entail?
7. Who would you consult with to identify promotional objectives?
8. Under what circumstances would it be advantageous to include direct marketing in your promotional mix?
9. What skills do promotion staff require to perform international promotional activities effectively?
10. dealing with and managing employees offshore presents challenges for any executive or manager. Understanding these challenges and addressing them one by one helps managers maintain efficiency within projects and control over projects. What steps could you take to manage your offshore promotional staff?
11. What role can an agent perform in offshore promotion?
12. How could you establish the effectiveness of your promotions using benchmarks?
13. Where can you collect feedback on the effectiveness of your promotional activities?