ic for MGMT 3013 Short Paper 9 - Innovation
Length and Format – Paper must be:
· Between XXXXXXXXXXwords (works cited should be a separate page)
· 12-point Times New Roman font
· 1-inch margins
· Name located in the heade
· Proper in-paper citations and works cited
Length and Format
Paper meets all length and formatting requirements
Paper deviates from one (1) of the length and formatting requirements
Paper deviates from more than one (1) of the length and formatting requirements
The paper contains few or no grammatical or spelling e
The paper contains several grammatical or spelling e
Paper contains more than five (5) grammatical or spelling e
The paper covers all required aspects in adequate detail with examples.
The paper covers most of the aspects but fails to adequately give examples.
Very weak coverage of the needed aspects with few examples
You should discuss (at least) the following aspects of the company’s activity according to several (at least 3) sources.
· Does this company em
ace innovation and actively promote flexibility of thought?
· What programs or projects do they run to show this? If not, why don’t they?
· What does the company provide as monetary & nonmonetary incentives for employees?
· What is the company’s most innovative product or service?
· Explain the product/service and what makes it innovative.
· With regards to the company’s level of aversion to risk, would you want to work for this organization? Why or why not?