Answers need to present in the point form, include 100 to 200 words for each question. Your answer must contain at least 1 scholar reference.
1. You recently started a job as e-commerce manager for a bank. Produce a checklist of all the different legal and ethical issues that you need to check for compliance on the existing website of the bank.
2. How should the e-commerce manager monitor and respond to technological innovation?
1. What are the key characteristics of a digital business strategy model?
2. Evaluate the range of restructuring options for an existing ‘
icks-and-mortar’ organization to move to ‘
icks-and-clicks’ or ‘clicks-only’ contributing a higher online revenue.
1. Outline the two main methods by which companies purchase supplies and the two
oad divisions of supplies needed.
2. What are the organizational implications of introducing e-procurement?
1. Outline the stages in a strategic e-marketing planning process, for each stage noting two aspects that are of particular importance for digital marketing.
2. Summaries new opportunities to vary the marketing mix that arise through deploying the Internet.
Tutorial 10 – HC3152.
1. Explain a range of techniques for attracting repeat visits to a website.
2. Evaluate the cu
ent communications mix for an online e-tailer and make recommendations for future communications to achieve customer acquisition and retention.