1. Explore the current literature on the validity of using personality profiling in organisations to improve morale.
2. Discuss how perceptual errors, attributions and biases are important in managerial decisions.
The recommendations and conclusions should provide practical implications and recommendations for an organisational audience (either frontline Management, HR Management, or Senior Management).
FYI: I will use the criteria sheet below to provide you with a score against each criteria – so be sure to address each criteria appropriately.
1. Discussion of appropriate literature associated with the question of choice.
2. Practical application of theories to workplace for managers.
3. Convincing (three) recommendations and conclusions drawn.
4. Quality of presentation including clarity of expression, professionalism of layout and formatting, grammar and spelling.
Already registered? Login
Not Account? Sign up
Enter your email address to reset your password
Back to Login? Click here