Write a research paper essay of at least 2-3 full pages, double-spaced, 12 pt. font, and 1-inch margins all the way around.
Using passed volunteers experiences (in journals, articles, websites, reports, books, etc.) write an essay describing what it was like to help out at places like local food bank/pantries through programs and organizations like:
the Emergency Response Support for Food Program
Your paper should address some of the questions below about local volunteer work:
· What happens at these sites?
· What did they observe?
· What is like volunteering/working there?
· What issue is being addressed?
· What population is being served?
2. What do people say about volunteer work?
· What skills or clarify an interest did they gain?
· What did they see or feel that surprised them?
· How is their experience different from what they expected?
· What impacts the way they view the situation/experience?
· What did they like/dislike about the experience?
· What did they learn about the people/community?
· What are some of the pressing needs/issues in the community?
· How does this project address those needs?
3. Now What?
· What seems to be the root cause of the issue addressed?
· What other work is currently happening to address the issue?
· What learning occurred for them in this experience?
· How can they apply this learning?
· What additional information would they like to learn more about related to this project or issue?
· What follow-up is needed to address any challenges or difficulties?
· What information did they feel compelled to share with their peers or the community?