Saloni answered on
Aug 15 2021
ABOUT PUMA SE:
PUMA is one of the prime Sports Brands in the world which excels in developing, designing, selling and marketing footwear, accessories and apparel . For over 70 years, PUMA has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA presents achievements in performance and a lifestyle isnpired by sports products. The targeted sports product fall in the categories of Football, Golf, Running, Training and Fitness, and Motor-sports. The logo of sportswear
and Puma has an image of a leaping Puma (also called as cougar) or a panther that jumps 20 feet high and is active both day and night. The parent
and to Puma is Artemis S.A. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design
ands such as Alexander McQueen , Solange, Va$hite, Knowles, Brooklyn, KITh to
ing innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The PUMA Group owns the
ands PUMA, Co
a Golf, , Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries and employs more than 13,000 people worldwide. It is headquartered in Herzogenaurach/German.The Company was founded in 1924 as Ge
ik by Adolf and Rudolf Dassler. It took almost four months till the PUMA
and was born . The relationship between the two
others deteriorated until the two agreed to split in 1948, forming two separate entities, Adidas and Puma. Both companies are cu
ently based in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
Puma makes football shoes and has sponsored a number of footballers
“Forever Faster is more than beng quick. It is our mantra. It is 70 years of fast products for fast athletes. We aim high, and when we score goals, we aim even higher. All to achieve one thing : to be the Fastest Sports Brand in the World”.
The vision of the organization is to look at the world which is safer, sustainable, creative, and the fastest
and of the generation. The
and believe that staying true to their ethics, and values will help them inspire the passion and talent of the people in a new way that
ings satisfaction to the customers.
1. Brand Heat - To strength the position and stay on the track of the sport
and, they have developed partnership with elite athletes such as star striker Antoine Griezmann and sprint legend Usain Bolt. To connect with the young audience which is setting trend, the company have a developed a unique style of working with fashion and cultural icon like Selena Gomez and Cara Delevingne.
2. Product - Innovation is the core of product design. The impact can be felt in the sports lifestyle industries and sports as well. Puma persistently sharpen the design principles with every new introduced product.
3. Women’s - Puma acknowledge women as they have always been a priority for the
and. They are considered to be the people who sets fashion trends and take inspiration for the athletic wear for their everyday style
4. Distribution - The quality of distribution has been improved continuously by making presence in sport-style accounts and performance in sports. The clear objective of the organization is that the retail partner earn good profit from the Puma Product.
5. Organization- Puma continues to make enhancement of International trading Organization which manages invoice flows ,global order . new product development, improvements to the infrastructure of IT.
Returns on Puma
Sales (in Billion Euros)
EBIT (in Millions Euros)
A PESTLE Analysis is an instrument used to monitor and analyze the macro-environmental (external marketing environment) factors of the organization.
· Political - Instability in the political condition of the country effects the business. They try to expand majorly in the countries that are politically stable to achieve success. Puma has to comply with all the restrictions imposed on outsourcing and exports. New tariff or tax implication in any country affects the business.
· Economic - The international business is majorly influenced by the fluctuation in the exchange rates as the Puma has expanded their business in different countries. Inflation results in the rise in the cost of price and goods sold. The financial position is affected by different interest rates prevailing in different countries. Rise in inflation results to the increase in price of labour cost and material which has a great impact on the sales.
· Social - Increasing health awareness and people actively taking part in different sports all around the world has resulted to increase in demand of the sports products. With females actively taking part in different health activities like gym,yoga, zumba and sports also;sales have positively increased. The preference and perception about the sports products are changing with time.
· Technological- Latest technology with the target to change in the product quality and features increases sales and is also cost efficient. Due to new technology in the market the number of old fashion products and techniques increases as customers demand goods with are in trend.
· Environmental - As the popularity of the green products have increased in the market, the organization has to be adapt to the trend with reuse policy, waste disposal policy, and recycle of the waste products. The organization have to reduce the consumption of energy as required by the environment.
· Legal- Risk of violating the environmental peace is one greatest concern as the organization has to work in conditions that does not hamper the environment. There is risk of violation of employment law with huge number of employee connected to the organization. Trade agreement while export and import of different products across the globe is also to be considered to minimize the risk. Risk of contract with the manufacturers to prohibit coping of original products is a great concern.
SWOT ANALYSIS :
SWOT stands for 'Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats'. This method is used to analyse the environment and the company in it.It is a plan which is structured method used to access...