Assessment –Assessment is an individual assessment(REPORT). The Unit Learning Outcomes for this assessment are:
· Critically appraise the value of socially responsible supply chains to human, community, and societal welfare, including humanitarian aid and disaster response supply chains
· Examine not-for-profit supply chains, social entrepreneurship and innovation with supply chains
· Develop socially and environmentally responsible supply chain labour, and its products with cases, models, approaches and frameworks for the future
To build on the success of the Millennium Development Goals and contribute to ethical global supply chains, the United Nations (UN) has called upon industries to tackle critical areas of a sustainable supply chain. These areas include social responsibility and governance to achieve UN Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) by 2030.
Our planet faces massive economic, social and environmental challenges. To drive sustainable development, it is essential to investigate socially responsible strategies within supply chain businesses and industries. In this assignment, you will select an industry from the list below and analyze how organizations can adapt, implement, and contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals while enhancing their supply chain practices.
Choose one of the following industries to showcase your understanding and application of the UN SDGs and write a report on it.
· Automotive https:
· Chemicals https:
· Mining/Raw materials http:
· Agriculture/ Food https:
· Oil and gas https:
· Building/ Construction https:
References: All writing and illustrations must be adequately and appropriately referenced. Your report should consist of a minimum of XXXXXXXXXXscholarly references. All references must be from credible sources, such as journal articles, research books, industry-related journals, company documents, and other recent articles written by consultants (e.g. KPMG, Deloitte, and PricewaterhouseCoopers)
Use of Gen-AI: The use of Gen-AI within assessment tasks is permitted within this assignment. You may use Gen-AI only within the parameters of the permitted use(s), as specified in this Unit Outline. When using Gen-AI in your assessments, you will be required to:
document its use;
verify the accuracy of its outputs; and
acknowledge and attribute its use according to Li
Unapproved, inappropriate or undisclosed use of Gen-AI within assessment tasks may be dishonest or unfair behaviour and therefore considered misconduct.
Gen-AI use in assessments is permitted in this assignment in accordance with the University’s Academic Integrity guide for students. The permitted uses in Assignment 1 are:
· Generating ideas about the assignment
· Generating a plan for your report
Word Count: The limit is 3000 words (+/- 10%), and the assignment will be submitted through Turnitin. No appendices are required for the report.
The report submitted should comply with the following standards:
· A4 size pape
· Font Times New Roman
· Font size 12 pt for normal text
· Font size 14 pt bold for major headings, 12 pt bold for minor headings
· 1.5 line spacing
· Page numbering (centred at the bottom of each page)
· 4cm margin left of the page, 2.5cm margin top, bottom and right of the page
· All figures, tables, and diagrams are to be consecutively numbered and appropriately labelled