The following questions need to be addressed in your answer:
1) Did RyanAir have a good strategy upon launch of their service between Louton and Doublin? Please Explain
2) What do you anticipate the competitive response to be, if any, from British Air and Air Lingus? Please Explain. Naturally this might be related to your answer in question 1.
3) What real advantage does RyanAir have as an airline? Is this advantage sustainable long term? Bear in mind, there is always another company willing to come into the market should there be room for margin.
4) How do you see this industry evolving and why? You should answer this from the perspective of RyanAir, the competitive response, and the subsequent actions which would be taken by RyanAir
5) What are the guiding principles which are underpinning your set of answers? What beliefs do you hold about the market, competition, or firm actions that dictate your answers. These should be brief statements which logically follow your answers.
Already registered? Login
Not Account? Sign up
Enter your email address to reset your password
Back to Login? Click here