Hartirath answered on
Aug 15 2021
Running Head: Business Operations
Identify sources of information for compliance with laws and licensing for business operations 3
Answerable service of alcohol 6
Food handling and food supervisor requirements 7
Identify Threats, consequences and penalties of non-compliance 7
Liquor licensing fact sheet 7
Assess & act on need for specialist legal advice 8
Develop and clearly articulate regulatory policies and procedures in a format readily accessible to all personnel. 8
We need to ensure our work colleagues understand, and also have the required forms available in a clearly written format, on: 8
Nominate the responsibilities and roles of personnel for regulatory compliance in procedures and policies 10
Distribute procedures, policies and legal information to personnel at suitable times. 11
Organise information updates for personnel to make sure their information of responsibilities and roles for legal compliance 11
Communicate with regulatory authorities when planning business operations and submit required documentation. 11
Continuously evaluate business operations for non-compliance and implement modifications 13
Identify and use a range of opportunities to maintain knowledge of cu
ent regulatory requirements 14
Use organisations communication methods to share updated regulatory knowledge 14
Continuously review and distribute plans, policies and procedures for compliance with cu
ent law and licensing requirements. 15
Kimnat Little Café and Market
Kimnat Little Market and Cafe offers an extensive range of gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options located at 14 Blackall St, Woombye QLD 4559, and Australia. But for those who do not want or do not need these options, there are many things that make it an ideal
eakfast or lunch place for people with different dietary requirements and preferences. Here, customers can find food that suits everyone, regardless of tolerance and taste. The target market for Kimnat Little Market and Cafe gluten free, vegetarian and vegan lovers of aged 18- to 24-years, 25-40 years, and 40-70 years.
Purpose of this report is to identify sources of information for compliance with laws and licensing for Kimnat Little Market and Cafe operations. This report aims to find out the regulatory requirements for the operation of a business in the hospitality- (Kimnat Little Café and Market). This report include information on how the business can demonstrate compliance with the regulatory requirements and who within the business should assume responsibility for compliance. Also include information on the penalties and consequences of non-compliance.
Identify sources of information for compliance with laws and licensing for business operations
Compliance is act of following the regulation. Although these regulations are usually external needs, compliance involves following the Kimnat Little Café and Market internal regulation, procedures, and policies, as well as acting in accordance with the ethical standards. Compliance management refer to the method Kimnat Little Café and Market organization ensures compliance in accordance with the procedures, regulations, laws and other needs that the organization follows. The community trusts and expects service providers to adhere to and apply appropriate legal and ethical standards as the basis of their work (Ashe-Edmunds, 2018). As a manager, you have many responsibilities and must always act in a professional, competent and ethical manner. For this, you need to be familiar with all laws, regulations, standards and regulations related to community service organizations. These defend the privileges of those who want support as well as Kimnat Little Café and Market group members, and make sure the delivery of good-quality moreover safe services.
There are two main areas that need to be studied so that we can understand the range of information we must understand:
1. Where can we obtain the information we require?
· A large amount of information can be obtained from all areas of the Internet, including government Kimnat Little Café and Market, labor union websites, educational institutions websites, and many other sites. Use them when necessary.
· Discuss ideas and concerns with other experienced industry personnel in the Kimnat Little Café and Market where we work and outside of our organization (Hassan and Dimassi, 2014).
· General sources related to the industry, such as: certified operators in the industry, all related associations and Kimnat Little Café and Market, developers who we will conduct business in accordance with the code of conduct or ethics, business journals/publications and any we can participate in seminar.
· Establish a network with suppliers, colleagues or legal persons.
· Any pure English documents issued by government regulatory agencies will describe laws related to our business operations.
· Browse the li
ary, read all media articles that may affect business operations, and attract the attention of other relevant personnel.
· Local, state, te
itorial or Commonwealth government sections and other regulatory agencies.
Provider of training related courses as well as labor unions involve in the department.
· This is a huge list, but it is a list that we need to pay attention to.
Evaluate areas of business operation & determine scope of compliance needs
· OpportunityContract Law
· Equal Employment
· Fair Work Act 2009
· Food Safety Act
· Financial operations under Company Law
· Land management rules
· Liquor laws
· Local community protection rules
· Mandatory code of conduct that are enshrined in several pieces of legislations
· NES National Employment Standards 2010
· Occupational licences moreover certifications for; food safety and handlers supervisors, operators of table games (dealers) in licensed casinos, tour guides functional in certain destinations
Day-to-day operations in:
· Special events
Is the necessary approval for the type of activity we want to perform? Do we need to look for other approvals?
· All general hospitality services
· Are there game consoles in the Kimnat Little Café and Market? Do all our employees have the required relevant qualifications? Do we comply with relevant state or regional regulations regarding room settings, including the location of ATMs?
· Does all our staff have relevant state or te
itory liquor service licenses? Do we have the right signs in the right place and in the right place?
· Do all staff in the kitchen and bistro/dining room have proper food handling certificates, and do we have a sufficient number of food safety supervisors in place?
· Tourism activities are all our employees licensed in accordance with relevant state
egional regulations? Dowe have the appropriate insurance and other regulations required?
· Guests' travel a
Have we checked the reliability of external contractors etc. and proper licensing agreements?
Access regulatory information relevant to...