Festivals and events : MNG 00421Task 3 - Case Study ReportGuide to Assignment three –
Attend the event nominated in Assignment 2.
Identify and critically analyse the positive and negative impacts of the event utilising the principles of sustainability and the triple bottom line approach.
Provide recommendations for future activities which clearly identify issues relevant to event management.
The evaluation report should use creativity in the approach to the task style.
The task is a report on the event nominated in assignment Two that uses the triple bottom line approach to identify and critically analyse - the attainment of the events aims and objectives; the positive and negative economic, environmental, sociocultural impacts of the event; and recommendations which clearly identify issues relevant to the event management.
The report should start with a brief description of event – name, date, location, type of event, and attendance numbers.
This should be followed with –
1. an evaluation of the success or failure in achieving the event’s aims and objectives expressed in measurable terms.
2. recommendations about the attaining the aims and objectives
3. identification and critical analysis of the positive and/or negative economic, environmental, sociocultural impacts of the event;
4. recommendations arising from the assessment of the impacts of the event
5. description of the assessment process used.
There should be use of an appropriate report style, with supporting visual data [i.e. photo, video] as evidence to strengthen, support and reiterate analysis.
There should be an engagement with the study materials, and use of literature to support recommendations