The following data was collected from a group of students who are taking a statistics course:
Specify which test would be used for each of the following hypotheses.
1) Males and females differ in whether or not they regularly eat breakfast.
2) The breakdown of students into faculty in PSYC 2020 is not uniform.
3) Students invest more hours in sleep each night than they do in stats all week.
4) Study hours depend on quiz scores.
5) Students in Arts and Science perform differently on the quiz.
Conduct the tests for #3 and #5 and write a short report for each.For #1, #2 and #4, state only H0and H1and df and critical value, but no calculation is necessary.
Already registered? Login
Not Account? Sign up
Enter your email address to reset your password
Back to Login? Click here