Proceed according to the following instructions.
1. Identify an ethical dilemma or ethically questionable situation from ONE of the following four YouTube videos:
Please include the link to the video in the references list of your assignment.
2. Undertake further research about the ethical issues you identified in your chosen video to assist you in analysing and discussing it in your essay.
3. You are required to analyse the ethical dilemma you have identified above using the Doing Ethics Technique (DET). The word limit should be between XXXXXXXXXXwords. Note: Headings, citations, references and any appendices do not count towards your word limit, but quotations do. At the start of the assignment indicates in brackets the word count of your assignment excluding those items mentioned above.
4. Include a Reference list at the end of your work, in the correct APA referencing style, corresponding to in-text citations. You must include at least TWO (2) quality academic references from different sources. Please note that these references are in addition to those provided to you through this subject (for example, you still must reference, the DET, Tavani, the Interact subject lecture notes etc BUT these references cannot be used as one of your two quality academic references from different sources). Only include references that have been cited in the body of your assignment and ones that support what you have presented in your assignment.
NOTE: Please use the template provided in resources section of subject site.
This assessment aligns with the following subject learning outcomes:
- be able to identify ethical issues related to ICT;
- be able to assess the implications of ethical problems;
- be able to critically evaluate solutions to ethical problems;
- be able to apply ethical theories to ethical problems;
- be able to argue consistently and rationally about the moral issues raised by the adoption and use of ICT.