1. Why is spread spectrum transmission used. Compare and contrast two common methods used for spread spectrum transmission. 
2. List different components of a radio system. What are different mixers? Explain different types of Mixers with diagram? 
3. A local engineering group ask you to present your finding of the most recent advanced wireless technologies.
Research these technologies in details and pay specific attention to how they are used as well their strengths and weakness. Provide an opinion regarding which antenna types will become the dominant players in the future. Please submit power point slides in your answer. [6 marks]
Your task in this assessment is to prepare a response to each of the questions. Please refer to the marking guide when preparing your response to see what criteria and standards will be used to assess your work and your progress towards Learning Outcomes 1, 2 and 4.
Marking criteriaMarks will be given using the following criteria
- correctness and completeness of the answers;
- inclusion of appropriate figures, where applicable;
- clarity of explanation;
- correctness of spelling, grammar, and format of the submission;
- sufficient references and use of APA referencing style
The following rubrics will be used to mark assignment 1:
|Question||HD (85%-10%)||DI (75% - 84%)||CR (65% - 74%)||PS (50% - 64%)|
|Q 1 – Q 2Maximum marks|
Learning Outcome 1, 2
|The answer is correct, and complete. Comprehensive explanation is provided. Figures (if appropriate) were used. Appropriate examplesare used. No grammatical or spelling mistake.||The answer is correct and a detailed explanation is provided. References are used. No/only a few grammatical or spelling mistakes.||The answer is correct, but the explanation is not complete. Very few references are used and not formatted appropriately.||The answer is correct but not complete and only adequate explanation is provided. No references are used. There are grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.|
|Q 3Maximum marks|
6Learning Outcome 4
|The answer is correct, and complete. All possibilities were considered using appropriate assumptions. Comprehensive explanation is provided with appropriate reference. No grammatical or spelling mistake.||The answers were correct, detailed explanation were given with the omission of few possibilities and assumptions.||The answers are partly correct. only considered from one point of view.|
Please write the answers in aword documentand submit it viaTurnitin. Use Times new roman/Palatino Linotype/Calibri/Cambria/Arial fonts using 10 to 12 font size.
RequirementsQuestion 1 to 3: XXXXXXXXXXwords for each question;
APA reference style should be used in the assignment. APA referencing guide can be found in http://student.csu.edu.au/study/referencing-at-csu