For this lab, we will be changing the design of your website using column layouts.
For ALL of your pages you will redesign your website using one of the CSS layout styles in chapter 6 and 7. You can choose ONE of the following:
· Two Columns with Left Navigation
· Two Columns with Top Header and Left Navigation
· Three Column layout
In addition to the redesign, you must also do the following:
· Create links between all of your pages in the navigation section of your page
ange the navigation links in an unordered list and style the list with an image as the bullet (hint: list-style-image)
· On your navigation links, use the hover pseudoclass to make your links more interactive. You must change at least two CSS properties in the hover action. (HINT: Some common things to change...font-color, background-color, and text-decoration to either remove or add the underline back to a link when the mouse hovers over it.)
· Use relative positioning styles or absolute positioning styles to change the position of your pictures on your images page. The positioning should be on the img tag, not a div tag or some other tag. You can do this using any type of style (inline, embedded, or external).
Zip all of your files, including your html, css, and image files, and attach here in the assignment tool by the due date.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeColumn Layout
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeLinks Between All Pages
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeNav links in unordered list
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeChange bullet on UL to image
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeCreate a:hover pseudoclass
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeChange two properties for hover effect
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeUse position tag on img
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeUse "direction" on positioning (i.e. top, left, etc.)
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeColumn Layout on all pages
Total Points: 100.0