Swinburne University of Technology
INF60010 Requirement Analysis Report
Due on Monday 28th May. 2018 AEST
ASSESSMENT TASK Three – Critical Thinking Reflection Essay on Selected Topic
Essay Value 10%
Essay format and structure – Has appropriate structure, inc Title, Cover sheet, Reference List, Footer,
Header, Page Number…
Are all sources referenced co
ectly and listed appropiately both in the body of the paper and reference
section. Reference, not Bibliography
Does the paper use plain English to make the text and content easier to read and understand?
Has the paper been spell-checked and proof read? Academic writing skill? 10
Does the essay include a suitable title which reflects the topic? 5
Within word expectation, does the essay includes clear Introduction and Conclusion?
• Introduction: tells the reader how the author has interpreted the topic and how the essay is
structured. It should also provide information on the scope and boundaries of the essay.
• Conclusion: to sum up your essay (main arguments, ideas or perspectives), avoid new things
Indepth analysis and discussion of the arguments, ideas and perspectives (level of quality)
• Follow a logical structure in the main body to build your argument or develop your ideas.
• Use evidence from your reading and examples to support your idea.
• Ensure that there is only one main idea in each paragraph.
• Link each paragraph to the next one.
• Avoid using dot points.
Does the essay answer questions (level of quality)? 10
Overall Effort and value of essay (methodical, indepth, logical and clarity of discussio) 10
Total Mark Obtained: 100
Final Mark (essay):
Sub Total for this assessment task is the Total Mark Obtained * XXXXXXXXXX%) 10