Choose one of the topics given below and submit a research project, which should not exceed 4000 words. The help file is available in the Student Resources Folder on Interact2.
Topics to select from but not limited to:
· IoT Smart City
· IoT Mining Industry
· IoT Health Care
· IoT in Farming
· IoT for Independent Living of the Older Generation
· IoT for Reducing Food Wastage in Australia
· IoT in Finance Industry and Security Challenges
· Business Intelligence in IoT
· Future of the Fog Domain
· IoT and Data Analytics
· IoT in Intelligent Transport Systems
· Big Data challenges in IoT and Cloud
· Machine Learning for Intelligent Decision Making in IoT
· Common Cu
ency for IoT
· Utilising block chain technology in IoT
If you think of any other related topics please talk to your lecturer before deciding.
1. Analyse the Task (Milestone 1: Should be completed by 11 Aug 18)
Analyse what is expected of you. This includes careful reading of the assignment task as specified in the Subject Outline. The executive summary of the research project is to be written as an Abstract.
i. What is the purpose of this report?
ii. What is the topic you have chosen for your report? (The topic can be one specified as above, but you can come up with new ideas and topics of your choice in IoT)
iii. What is the expected format of the report? (Refer to the format on Interact2 resources: Assignment 3 Help file).
iv. Come up with a Problem Statement based on your topic, note it down and discuss it with your lecturer.
v. Write a small executive summary as an abstract.