International law XXXXXXXXXXwords for each question)
1. What do you make of the recent Australian government policy approaches to dealing with refugees and asylum seekers in the context of the discussions of international law this course has explored?
2. What are the regional and global security implications of large-scale refugee flows? What is the best way of addressing them?
3. Why is the international law of the sea so important?
4. Have attempts to develop international environmental law frameworks over the past 25 years failed?
5. What role do you think international organisations will play in international relations in the future?
6. What are the major challenges facing international law and international organisations today?
Already registered? Login
Not Account? Sign up
Enter your email address to reset your password
Back to Login? Click here