1. What are some of the differences between enterprise architecture (EA) and a systems-level planning approach?
2. Why is EA described as both a management program and an analysis and design method?
3. What are the four elements of an EA management program and the six elements of an EA analysis and design method?
4. What are some of the EA components and documentation artifacts that would be included in cu
ent and future views at each level of the EA³ Cube framework?
5. Can EA be used by all types of enterprises? If so, why?
6. How does an EA repository support the implementation methodology?
7. Choose a real-world large-sized enterprise and determine:
a. Is information technology seen as a strategic asset?
. Does an enterprise architecture program exist?
c. Are there gaps in business/technology performance that an enterprise architecture program could help identify and co
8. Why is it important to understand the “people side” of EA?
9. Compare and contrast an organization and an enterprise.
10. What are some of the academic fields that influence the field of EA?
11 Describe the purpose of each level of the Parsons/Thompson Model.
12. How is the Organization Network Model different from the Parsons/Thompson Model of organizations?
13. Who are stakeholders in the EA program and associated activities and might they want to resist the EA program and associated activities?
14. What are four ways to manage change with stakeholders?
15. Select a large or mid-size enterprise from business or government and describe the following:
a. What structural and cultural aspects should be captured by EA?
. Who are the potential stakeholders in an EA program?
c. What strategies for gaining stakeholder buy-in could be used?
d. Relate strategies for managing change to various stakeholders.
16. Explain 5 reasons why you need an Enterprise Architecture
17. Explain 5 values associated with the establishment of an EA program in an enterprise.
18. What are risks associated with the establishment of an EA program in an enterprise.
19 Provide 5 ways to mitigate risk associated with establishment of an EA program
20. What is an EA Implementation Methodology?
21. Explain the major difference between EA Framework and EA Methodology
22. Why EA Implementation Methodology is important?
23.State four EA Implementation Methodology Process and explain the four steps involved in phase 1
24 Explain 5 EA components and their role in an EA framework.
25. Explain how EA artifacts describe EA components.
26. Explain how management views help executives understand EA components.