Weighting Percentage: 50%
Submission Date: 28/4/2018
In these tasks you will draft a curriculum proposal to meet an emerging need in your professional context.
In this task (task 3) you will submit your complete curriculum document, and exegesis.The students will determine the form used (Decentralised curriculum), though it is expected to relate to forms discussed in the unit. The submission will include:
• The aim of the proposed curriculum (50 words)
• The rationale for the proposed curriculum (max 1 typed A4 page)
• The material to be covered, organised in the appropriate sequence, subject to the form chosen (Max 8 pages)
• The Assessment for the curriculum, subject to the form chosen. (Max 3 pages)
• Other elements as determined by the student and related to the form chosen (max 4 pages).
The exegesis is the major component of this assessment. The exegesis should be no longer than 2000 words. The exegesis should address:
• The Proposed Aim & Rationale
• The choice of topic,
• The choice of form,
• The choice of material to be covered,
• The related inclusions and exclusions,
• The choice and structure of assessment.
In the response students are to;
• Outline relevant concepts in curriculum,
• Engage critically with relevant curriculum issues,
• Engage with appropriate academic literature and curriculum debates.
Communicates ideas effectively & clearly: 0
Uses appropriate research to inform the analysis: 20
Outlines related concepts in curriculum: 20
Applies an aspect of a curriculum debate: 30
Meaningfully relates academic literature to practice and / or experience: 30
*Unsatisfactory work for this criterion will not be graded and the student referred to theUC Academic Skills Centre prior to re-marking.
My note: Since I have chosen decentralised form of curriculum in my earlier task I need to keep this same form of curriculum in this task. Please include some of the curriculum issues in Bhutanese context.
If you could submit me the assignment before 25/4/2018, so that I can make some necessary changes to it.