Great Deal! Get Instant $25 FREE in Account on First Order + 10% Cashback on Every Order Order Now

Dissertation The impact of brexit on U.K. Employment law Assessment criteria Explanatory comments on the assessment criteria Maximum marks for each section Aims of research Clearly defined...

Dissertation The impact of brexit on U.K. Employment law Assessment criteria Explanatory comments on the assessment criteria Maximum marks for each section Aims of research Clearly defined objectives/research questions relevant to aim. Clear focus on aims / objectives maintained throughout. If appropriate, hypotheses defined and explained. 10% Literature review Thorough review of appropriate secondary sources; relationship between the literature and the project explored (i.e. justification is linked to literature) (20%) Research methodology Explanation and justification of an appropriate methodology – approach and data collection techniques appropriate to aims and research questions. (20%) Research methodology Explanation and justification of an appropriate methodology – approach and data collection techniques appropriate to aims and research questions. (20%) Data Analysis Appropriate analysis of data in the light of the research objectives and questions. Clear and analytical presentation of findings. (10%) Discussion - Results discussed, highlighting significant findings and comparing theory & practice where appropriate (10%) Conclusions / recommendations Based on a reasonable interpretation of both the research conducted and the existing literature. (10%) Critical evaluation Critical evaluation of own work. Areas for further research identified and discussed. (5%) Overall layout and Presentation is of an acceptable standard, logical and adds value to the document. Appropriate structure. (5%) Reflection Reflection on programme is detailed and insightful. (10%) Background N/A Assignment Task ​ 1. Analyse one or more strategic problems in a modern business organisation and produce a comprehensive report detailing the objectives, methodologies, findings, analysis, and conclusions of the research carried out above. The minimum word length for the report is 8000 words. 2. Analyse the extent to which you have developed your knowledge, throughout the course and how the course and this project has helped your employability. This should be summarised as a personal statement of no more than 500 words and placed in an appendix to the main document. Total Marks for Assignment: 100 Indicative Content Aims of research Define objectives/research questions relevant to aim. Maintain focus on aims/objectives throughout. Define and explain hypotheses.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​(Worth 10% of marks) Literature review Conduct thorough review of appropriate secondary sources. Critically explore relationship between the literature and the project.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​(Worth 20% of marks) Research methodology Explain and justify an appropriate methodology – approach and data collection techniques appropriate to aims and research questions.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​(Worth 20% of marks) Data Analysis Analysis of data in the light of the research objectives and questions. Analytical presentation of findings.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​(Worth 10% of marks) Discussion Discuss results highlighting significant findings and comparing theory & practice (Worth 10% of marks) Conclusions / recommendations Formulate conclusions and recommendations based on interpretation of both the research conducted and the existing literature. (Worth 10% of marks) Critical evaluation Critically evaluate work. Identify and discuss areas for further research. (Worth 5% of marks) Presentation Present work to an acceptable standard that is logical and adds value to the document. (Worth 5% of marks) Reflection Reflect in a detailed and insightful manner.​​​​



Oct 07, 2019
SOLUTION.PDF

Get Answer To This Question

Related Questions & Answers

More Questions »

Submit New Assignment

Copy and Paste Your Assignment Here